Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Goofyfoot Photography has a new blog!!!

Hello everyone.  I'm so thrilled to start my new blog to keep everyone updated on new events, happenings and everything Goofyfoot related.  It's also my way to share my work and experiences as I venture through new opportunities, meet wonderful new beings, and all the interesting individuals I have the pleasure to come across because of photography.

In addition, this blog will also serve as a scheduling tool.  This will hopefully cut down on all the emails I go through everyday that take me away from my real passion...you guessed it....photography.  That said, I'm lining up mini sessions for the holidays and you can now sign up for an available time and pay through Paypal.  It's now as easy as the click of a button!

Please (pretty please) bear with me as the whole blogging thing is new to me and the layout for my blog is not set up yet.  I promise to post some photos soon.  Until then, let me know what you think of the new and improved system.

Oh, and remember to sign up with your email so you can stay posted on events and specials we run throughout the year.

It's been a busy summer.  We've moved to a new home, I've got a home office, we've finally finished the studio and I can concentrate on getting work done more efficiently.  In the meantime, I'm still mommy to these two little men who warm my heart everyday with their presence alone.





Cheers,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment