Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mother's Day Minis

I always like doing minis for moms because they have all these great snapshots of their kiddos with Dad but they're never in the photos themselves.   As a mom and a photographer, I'm NEVER in the shot.  I feel your pain.


So this one's for all the Mommies out there!!!  Come have your photo taken (with or without your kids - I don't judge).  Join us amidst the blooming wildflowers of the PV Trails.  This one is not to be missed.   It's gorgeous out there right now.

Date: Saturday, May 12, 2012

Time: from 8:30am to 1:00pm.

Location: PV Trails - exact location will be emailed to you once your session is booked.

What's included:  20-minute photo session plus 10 digital, high-res images, 1 8x10 print - $100

Optional Package:  Everything above plus three fabulous mini-books - $175













I look forward to photographing all your smiling faces.

Fondly,
Laura












Payment Options










No comments:

Post a Comment